Code of Conduct
ITOC10 MEETING CODE OF CONDUCT
ITOC10 is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and ITOC10 staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, ITOC10 staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Programs Code of Conduct. This Policy applies to all ITOC10 meeting-related events, including external pages linked to, on public or private platforms.
ITOC10 has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment at our meeting. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, ITOC asks that you inform the ITOC10 Organizing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
• Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
• Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, ITOC10 staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
• Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, ITOC10 staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
• Disruption of presentations during sessions, or at other events organized by ITOC10 throughout the meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the organizers and ITOC10 event staff.
• Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. ITOC10 reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
• Participants should not take pictures of presentations without the consent of the speakers or poster presenters.
ITOC10 reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and ITOC10 reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.